Terms of Service
By submitting a snippet (or code in comments), you are agreeing to the following terms:
- You own the copyright to your code and description. This means that you can make whatever additional use of that script and description that you choose.
- All submitted material will be made freely available on the Smipple website under the MIT license.
- A snippet's description and discussion sections should contain descriptions and discussions about the snippet. Snippets with descriptions and discussions sections that do not pertain to the code section risk removal.
- A snippet's code section should contain code and should not contain urls to outside websites or text that does not pertain to the snippet itself.
- We reserve the right to remove entries with or without reason or notice.